Bestseller No. 1
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII...
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by ASE Certified Mechanics
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
19%Bestseller No. 2
Panlong Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII...
- Read/clear error codes, display their meaning, turn off MIL, show current sensor data, I/M readiness. Find out why check engine light is on before visiting a Mechanic - save money by fixing simple problems yourself
- Support 1996 and newer vehicles 12V light trucks that are OBDII compliant like Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo...
- Work with Android cellphone and tablet. Compatible Apps on Google Play: Torque, Car Scanner, OBD Auto Doctor…We recommend downloading free version first as there are many other Apps you may be interested in trying out
- Support a comprehensive range of OBDII protocols: J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 KWP, ISO15765-4 (Can-BUS)
- Warranty: 100% money back guarantee, 1-year replacement with professional customer service.
Bestseller No. 3
Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD2...
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IOS (iPhone or iPad)! Works with Android devices and Windows PC only. Very useful gadget for car owners to diagnose check engine light and monitor car sensors.
- Save time and money by finding out why the check engine light is on and fixing simple car problems by yourself! Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, reset check engine light, and check if your vehicle is ready for SMOG inspection.
- Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone, tablet or PC. View car performance, sensor data (Engine coolant & oil temperature, O2 Readings, Mass air flow, Fuel Trim, etc.), monitor fuel economy, create your own dashboard, log your trips, and more to discover.
- A third-party OBD2 App is required such as Torque Pro, OBD Fusion, Car Scanner ELM OBD2, Dr. Prius and DashCommand. Turn your phone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool.
- Compatible with cars and light trucks since year 1996 in the United States (domestic and imported, including light-duty Ford Chevy Dodge trucks, and hybrid & electric vehicles such as Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, Kia Niro etc).
Bestseller No. 4
Bafx Products - Wireless...
- NOT compatible with iOS devices (iPhones, iPads etc) For iOS devices, see our WiFi OBD Reader; This version of our Bluetooth OBD2 scanner and is only compatible with Android or Windows devices
- Compatibility - Our OBDII reader will work on all vehicles purchased in the USA model year 1996 or newer; Unlike other OBD2 readers, ours works on all OBD2 protocols including J1850 and CAN
- 2 Year Warranty - For 2 years you will be covered by our warranty against all manufacturing defects; With a hassle free claims process and friendly USA based support you cannot go wrong
- Monitor & Analyze - A must have tool for any DIY mechanic; You can read and clear your check engine light and monitor different vehicle sensors in real time to better locate your problems
- IMPORTANT – Please follow ALL setup steps indicated in instructions for a successful connection! This OBD2 scanner does not read ABS, SRS, TPMS, Oil Change or any other non-OBDII related lights
Bestseller No. 5
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2...
- Bluetooth obd2 adapter with support for extensive apps (such as OBD Fusion, Torque Pro, Car Scanner ELM OBD2) can turn your iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet into a sophisticated car scan tool.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes and freeze frame data, reset check engine light, prepare smog test, view real-time sensor readings, create customized dashboard and estimate fuel economy.
- Works with all brand OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, including pickup trucks, hybrid and many electric vehicles).
- Easy to plug in and unplug. No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi, and it does not block internet access for other apps.
- A third-party App is required (check recommendations in the description below, some may require separate purchase). Compatible with iOS (no Bluetooth pairing needed) & Android devices. Mini carrying case included.
Bestseller No. 6
Mestart OBDII OBD2 Bluetooth...
- Any question, please email us, we will reply within 24 hours. We provide 3 months quality , and we will give you a refund or send you a replacement if you are not satisfied with our product. (please click our store address "Mesta outdoor" on the product page and then click "Ask a question", then you can contact us by e-mail. )
- The device works on OBD2 gasoline cars (1998 and newer cars in the USA), and EOBD cars (cars from Europe, gasoline cars from 2001). Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches. - Wireless (Bluetooth) 5 ~ 10 meters.
- Notice: 1. NOT for iOS ! For iPhone & iPad, please choose "Wi-Fi for iOS and Android". 2. NOT for Diesel vehicles. 3. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
- Suitable for system: mainly used with Android system phones, also supports Symbian system phones, Windows system PCs and laptops. Compatible App: Recommended Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play. Work with Android cellphone and tablet. Or There are various Apps and installation instructions provided on the CD. But Partial Apps need to be charged. You can run the CD to select the appropriate App.
- How to use: Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, start the car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the downloaded App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully. If you use the same OBD on 2 or more cars, you need to disconnect Bluetooth and close App when finish testing one car, and re-match the Bluetooth when you insert the OBD into another car.
Bestseller No. 7
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+...
- CHECK ENGINE YOURSELF - Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, reset Check Engine Light, view I/M readiness for SMOG check and real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- DO MORE – With extensive third-party OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play, you can get advanced features like enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on selected vehicles, examine the battery in hybrid & electric vehicles, customize and service selected vehicles, etc.
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID - Latest model with support for more AT commands for more features (requires app support), optimized firmware and reduced power consumption. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner.
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY – Works with all OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Easy to plug in & unplug, and won't obstruct legroom. NOTE: a third party App/software required to achieve all the functions (some may require separate purchase). Comes with mini carrying case. Perfect tool for car owners to check their cars at home or on the go.
Bestseller No. 8
OBDLink LX OBD2 Bluetooth...
- HIGH SPEED SCAN TOOL: Transform your Windows PC, laptop, or phone into a super-fast, accurate automotive diagnostic device (not compatible with Apple iOS devices)
- WIRELESS DIAGNOSTIC DEVICE: Bluetooth scan tool is easy to install, safe to leave plugged in without draining your car’s battery, and features hackerproof wireless security
- FREE ANDROID APP & WINDOWS SOFTWARE: Includes OBDLink app for Android and OBDwiz for Windows, and is compatible with 3rd party apps such as Torque and DashCommand
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE COVERAGE: Works on more vehicles than any scan tool on the market including all 1996+ cars and light trucks sold in the United States (except hybrid or electric vehicles)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your ScanTool is supplied with a 90-day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason, along with a 3-year repair or replace manufacturer warranty
Bestseller No. 9
OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth...
- Turn your iPhone, Android device, or Windows PC into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool
- Recommended adapter for FORScan, Torque, BimmerCode, Dashcommand, AlfaOBD, Carista and many more
- Enhanced OEM support for Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan/Infinity, Toyota/Lexus/Scion, Honda, Hyundai, Kia
- Clear Check Engine Light and get more live parameters (ABS, SRS, TPMS, etc) than any other scanner
- Over-voltage and battery drain protection, firmware updates
Bestseller No. 10
- Advanced Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner ➤ Convert your Android/iOS devices into an OE-Level Bluetooth scanner to customize, diagnose, and service your car: ECU Coding, Active Test, All Systems Diagnostics, and 16 Maintenance Services for over 115 vehicle brands (compatible with Honda, Ford, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Benz, GM, VW, BMW etc.)
- Got You Covered ➤ This OBDII scan tool can generate real-time diagnostic report; AutoVIN for quick vehicle VIN acquisition; built-in DTC Lookup Library to define the codes etc.
- Easy to Use ➤ A car code reader with the benefits of portability, wireless operation, interactive graphing of live data etc. with a suite of resources easy enough for DIYers to check the vehicle’s status; for mechanics to pinpoint the diagnostic issues.
- Portable and Wireless ➤ Small, lightweight and stylish crafted with comfortable grip of handling. Keep you unattached by using App that talks to the Bluetooth scanner plugged. So you can carry the Bluetooth scanner around no matter in garage or on a trip.
- Worry Free ➤ ThinkDiag App and dongle work exclusively with each other to avoid the third-party APP’s unreliability, with a complete 12-month guarantee. Welcome to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your vehicle’s compatibility check, 24/7.