Victorinox - 45520 Fibrox Pro...
- For home chefs & professionals. This Fibro Pro chef's knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- Fit for all tasks. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, This durable knife's razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- Easy handling. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Knife Dimensions. Blade made out of stainless steel material -- 7. 9 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
- Trusted Swiss quality. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Making a Lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Okami Knives CHEF KNIFE 8"...
- New Year Special; Receive a free Okami Sharpener when you purchase 1 or more Okami Japanese Chef Knife; Place both items in the cart. “very sharp right out of the box” “the best knife I have ever had”
- ERGONOMIC, MADE TO LAST: Unlike many other brands which despite their claims use steel of questionable quality and offer poor workmanship which leads to uncomfortable and dull knives, Okami Knives Chef's knives are made out of premium VG10 Japanese Steel. Super sharp but also very light compared to German steel it will make your life easier and your cooking time more pleasurable.
- ONE KNIFE TO RULE THEM ALL: This Damascus Chef's Knife is the ultimate multi-purpose knife. It does it all chopping mincing slicing dicing. A go-to knife that will simplify your task and improve your efficiency. On top of that, our ergonomic pakkawood handle will also help reduce hand, wrist fatigue or finger numbness.
- STAY SHARP: Our knife is sharp and will keep its edge retention for a long time. So will you by being an early supporter of Okami Knives and rocking your new knife with style.
- LIVE ON THE CUTTING EDGE: Our Chef Knife belongs to a modern knife family; Japanese-made, Western-style knives.The Gyuto is the Japanese equivalent to our chef's knives. It combines Western shape with Japanese steel. It is thinner and harder, making lighter and sharper blades. A game changing evolution. More and more people are converting to Gyutos and for a good reason: these knives are ah-mazing!
Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series...
- These Ginsu Chikara forged knives are one piece of premium Japanese Stainless Steel from tip to tang so you can approach every recipe with the confidence that your knives will do whatever you ask.
- These Ginsu Chikara forged knives arrive razor sharp and stay sharp longer than the competition giving you a low-maintenance, high quality set of forged knives you can depend on meal after meal.
- These Ginsu Chikara forged knives are expertly balanced to give you the perfect blend of power and control you need to cook through even the trickiest recipe safely and comfortably.
- Ginsu Chikara forged knives have been named a Consumer Report "Best Buy" 5 times, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife set includes everything you need to prepare delicous and complex meals organized in a sophisticated Bamboo Finish Block: 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Honing Road, 5-Inch Utility Knife 7-Inch Santoku Knife, 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife, 3.5-Inch Paring Knife, Kitchen Shears.
Chicago Cutlery Cutlery Fusion...
- 3.25" parer, 3" peeler, 5" utility, 8 4.25" steak knives, 7.75" chef, 8" slicer, 7.75" bread, 5" partoku, 7" santoku, 8" stainless sharpening steel
- Professional high carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort grip poly handles
- Exclusive taper grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re sharpen
- High carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Care Instructions: Do not put knives in the dishwasher it may cause nicks on the blade edges; Do not cut through bone with knives or use knives to poke, pry or separate frozen foods; Handle material: Metal/rubber